- An accreditation is a pass only for film professionals, film students and the press.
- The accreditation gives you access to:
- All the Festival screenings (subject to availability)
- the Opening Ceremony and the Closing Ceremony of the Festival (booking only)
- the Opening Ceremony of the Directors' Week (booking only)
- You can apply for accreditation by filling in the form below.
- After reviewing your application, you will get a confirmation email specifying if your request has been accepted or rejected.
- Applications for accreditation that are not properly filled in, incomplete or without a good ID photo will not be accepted.
- You will only be asked to pay if your application has been accepted, otherwise you will not be asked to pay anything.
- Payment information will be sent in the confirmation email. Accreditation is strictly personal and is designed as a nominative accreditation badge.
€30 until August 12th
€40 from August 13th to 26th
€60 from August 27th
Accreditation BRIFF + BSFF *
€50 until August 12th
€60 from August 13th to 26th
€85 from August 27th
Accreditation application form: