Accreditation collection methods:
Here are the practical methods to collect and use your accreditation during the festival:
- You can collect your accreditation at the BRIFF Village (Place De Brouckère). Please bring your ID with you.
- The stand will be open from September 2nd to 11th (included) at the BRIFF Village with the following schedules:
- Thursday September 2nd: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday September 3rd: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday September 4th: 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday September 5th: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Monday September 6th: 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tuesday September 7th: 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday September 8th: 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday September 9th: 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday September 10th: 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday September 11th: 1 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
- Your accreditation gives you access to all BRIFF screenings at the Galeries, UGC De Brouckère and Palace cinemas, depending on available seats.
- It is not possible to reserve seats for the screenings, we invite you to come early enough if you want to be sure of securing a place for your session.
- Your accreditation gives you access to the opening and closing ceremonies, by reservation only.
We remain at your disposal if you have any questions. Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com