brussels Co-Production Market
The Brussels Co-Production Market is an initiative that aims at supporting promising feature films in development and connecting them with potential partners. Created in 2016 with a focus on helping European producers with finding Belgian minority co-productions, it has been divided in two different sections:
- the Gap Financing Sessions, in keeping with the initial goals of the Market, a selection of European projects specifically looking for Belgian collaborators,
- UP: Up-and-coming Producers, a section specifically designed for producers in their early career.
Gap Financing Sessions
- Man of the house by Andamion Murataj, produced by Lissus Media - Albania
- Sorya by Denis Do, produced by Special Touch Studios - France
- The Excursion by Miroslav Terzić, produced by This and That Productions - Serbia
- The Good Larron by Emiliano Torres, produced by Eaux Vives - France
- The Mountain (working title) by Ásthildur Kjartansdóttir, produced by LittleBig Productions AB et Film Partner Iceland ehf - Sweden, Iceland
- The Myth of a real man by Lee Filipovskic, produced by Dart Film - Serbia
- The Passing Deaths by Agustin Banchero, produced by Tarkio Films - Uruguay
- « Halaqat » projects
- Carnaval by Mohamed Siam, produced by Linked Production – Kuwait, Egypt
- Plum Season by Rim Mejdi, produced by Tifaw Films Production – Morocco
- Tunis-Djerba by Amel Guellaty, produced by Atlas Vision & Haut Les Mains Productions – Tunisia, France
UP: Up-and-coming Producers
- A Siege by István Kovács, produced by Good Kids Productions - Hungary
- A Springsteen Song by Tommy Oksen, produced by Snowglobe - Denmark
- Bells of Kaboul by Chabname Zariab, produced by Alta Rocca Films - France
- Circular Motion by Thanos Psichogios, produced by Argonauts Productions - Greece
- Cracks by Elisa Puerto Aubel, produced by El Gatoverde Producciones - Spain
- Escape Net by Dzintars Dreibergs, produced by Kultfilma - Latvia
- Lovebots by Martina Sakova, produced by Projector23 GmbH & Co KG - Germany
- Medusas by Ely Chevillot, produced by Bo Dream Productions - Belgium
- Nothing to see here by Borbála Nagy, produced by Voices Films - Germany
- Resonance by Yordan Petkov, produced by Garti Films et Portokal - Bulgaria
- Underdog by Zoel Aeschbacher, produced by Yukunkun Productions - France
The selected projects are presented during pitch sessions and one-to-one meetings. Industry professionals who wish to meet with the project holders are invited to register as attendees.
As part of our partnership with the Festival International Music & Cinema à Marseille (MCM), the Music & Cinema Award is granted to one of the selected projects.
Discover now the 2022 booklet !