Brussels, capital of Europe, Brussels, capital of all the professionals of the movie world: producers, directors, actors, technicians, buyers…
During the BRIFF, all film professionals are invited into the city center in order to discuss the future of European cinema through meetings and forums: its promotion, its distribution network, how to focus on its core audience.
Participating will be: l’Union des Producteurs Francophones de Films, l’Association des Scénaristes de l’Audiovisuel, l’Association des Réalisateurs & Réalisatrices de Films, l’Union des Artistes, Europe Distribution …
An accreditation is a pass strictly reserved for film professionals.
- An accreditation costs 30€ (from 13/06, 50€) and gives access to :
- the Opening ceremony
- the Closing ceremony
- All films (as long as it’s not sold out)
- You can request an accreditation by filling out our online accreditation form below.
- Once your request has been analysed, you will receive an email confirming that your request has been accepted.
- Please note that incomplete, incorrect applications and applications without an ID size photo won’t be taken into consideration.
- It is only once your application is accepted that you pay for your accreditation. The submission is free.
- We will send you all the information regarding this payment.
Brussels co-production forum
The Brussels co-production forum will take place for the 4th time during the Brussels International Film Festival (20.06 > 29.06.2019).
The co-production forum is an initiative that aims to promote partnerships between European producers, as well as support and train a young generation of producers in the development of their first projects. It will take place on Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th of June 2019.
This year, the Brussels co-production forum is organised in two sections :
- The first section aims to train and help a new generation of producers to get into the development of their project through business meetings and training workshops.
- The second section focuses on gap financing with producers who are looking for an additional Belgian budget for their feature film project.
We are pleased to announce you the selected project of the 4th edition:
- Young producers section
- Domingo by Raúl López Echeverría produced by Leslie Jacob - Fiction - France
- Kerttu - If I would talk to you by Kirsi Marie Liimatainen produced by Kirsi Marie Liimatainen & Johanna Kokko - Fiction - Finland
- Little Hands by Natalie Beder produced by Nelson Ghrenassia - Fiction - France
- My name is Clara by Sarra Abidi produced by Sarra Abidi - Fiction - Tunisia
- Talia’s journey by Christophe Rolin produced by Christophe Rolin & Marc Recchia - Fiction - Belgium
- The Surrealists by Markus Mörth produced by Markus Mörth - Fiction - Austria
- Today is the last day of the rest of your life by Stefanie Sargnagel & Benjamin Swiczinsky produced by Roland Hablesreiter - Animation - Austria
- Wedding on my street by Shota Gamisonia produced by Vladimer Chikhradze - Fiction - Georgia
- Gap financing section
- Black Star by Philippe Lacôte produced by Diane Jassem & Céline Chapdaniel - Fiction - France
- Diluat (Ink Wash) by Sarra Torakidis produced by Anca Piu - Fiction - Romania
- Dziesma par dzelzs aizkaru (Iron Song) by Oskars Rupenheits produced by Antra Cilinska - Fiction - Latvia
- Kiken by Carlos Ameglio produced by Mariana Secco - Fiction - Uruguay
- Las Niñas (Girls) by Pilar Palomero produced by Valérie Delpierre & Alex Lafuente - Fiction - Spain
- Sluga (The Servant) by Marian Crisan produced by Marian Crisan - Fiction - Romania
- Skjalfti (Quake) by Tinna Hrafnsdottir produced by Hlin Johannesdottir - Fiction - Iceland
- Sous terre (Under the earth) by Corinne Garfin produced by Maria Blincharska & Damien Mc Donald - Fiction - France
- Woman do cry by Mina Mileva & Vesela Kazakova produced by Mina Mileva & Vesela Kazakova - Fiction - Bulgaria
- Zgjoi (Hive) by Blerta Basholli produced by Paskal Semini - Fiction - Albania
English will be the working language during the co-production forum. Therefore, a good level of English is advised for anyone willing to participate in the forum.
Please note that the Brussels International Film Festival doesn’t take charge of the transport or the accommodation of the producers who only participate in the forum as auditors.
Contact : Fanny Dessaix/Romane Pangrazzi - email@example.com