Brussels, capital of Europe, Brussels, capital of all the professionals of the movie world: producers, directors, actors, technicians, buyers…
During the BRIFF, all film professionals are invited into the city center in order to discuss the future of European cinema through meetings and forums: its promotion, its distribution network, how to focus on its core audience.
Participating will be: l’Union des Producteurs Francophones de Films, l’Association des Scénaristes de l’Audiovisuel, l’Association des Réalisateurs & Réalisatrices de Films, l’Union des Artistes, Europe Distribution …
Brussels co-production forum
The Brussels co-production forum has taken place for the 4th time during the Brussels International Film Festival.
The co-production forum is an initiative that aims to promote partnerships between European producers, as well as support and train a young generation of producers in the development of their first projects.
This year, the Brussels co-production forum is organised in two sections :
- The first section aims to train and help a new generation of producers to get into the development of their project through business meetings and training workshops.
- The second section focuses on gap financing with producers who are looking for an additional Belgian budget for their feature film project.
The selected project of the 4th edition:
- Young producers section
- Domingo by Raúl López Echeverría produced by Leslie Jacob - Fiction - France
- Kerttu - If I would talk to you by Kirsi Marie Liimatainen produced by Kirsi Marie Liimatainen & Johanna Kokko - Fiction - Finland
- Little Hands by Natalie Beder produced by Nelson Ghrenassia - Fiction - France
- My name is Clara by Sarra Abidi produced by Sarra Abidi - Fiction - Tunisia
- Talia’s journey by Christophe Rolin produced by Christophe Rolin & Marc Recchia - Fiction - Belgium
- The Surrealists by Markus Mörth produced by Markus Mörth - Fiction - Austria
- Today is the last day of the rest of your life by Stefanie Sargnagel & Benjamin Swiczinsky produced by Roland Hablesreiter - Animation - Austria
- Wedding on my street by Shota Gamisonia produced by Vladimer Chikhradze - Fiction - Georgia
- Gap financing section
- Black Star by Philippe Lacôte produced by Diane Jassem & Céline Chapdaniel - Fiction - France
- Diluat (Ink Wash) by Sarra Torakidis produced by Anca Piu - Fiction - Romania
- Dziesma par dzelzs aizkaru (Iron Song) by Oskars Rupenheits produced by Antra Cilinska - Fiction - Latvia
- Kiken by Carlos Ameglio produced by Mariana Secco - Fiction - Uruguay
- Las Niñas (Girls) by Pilar Palomero produced by Valérie Delpierre & Alex Lafuente - Fiction - Spain
- Sluga (The Servant) by Marian Crisan produced by Marian Crisan - Fiction - Romania
- Skjalfti (Quake) by Tinna Hrafnsdottir produced by Hlin Johannesdottir - Fiction - Iceland
- Sous terre (Under the earth) by Corinne Garfin produced by Maria Blincharska & Damien Mc Donald - Fiction - France
- Woman do cry by Mina Mileva & Vesela Kazakova produced by Mina Mileva & Vesela Kazakova - Fiction - Bulgaria
- Zgjoi (Hive) by Blerta Basholli produced by Paskal Semini - Fiction - Albania
Please note that the Brussels International Film Festival doesn’t take charge of the transport or the accommodation of the producers who only participate in the forum as auditors.
Contact : Romane Pangrazzi - firstname.lastname@example.org